Are you thinking about getting a personal loan?
As a member of Strawberry, you may apply for a personal loan via our partner Spendwise – it’s all nice and simple, with no origination or administration fees. The offer is currently only available in Sweden.
Any loan you get needs to be financially sustainable for you. So, we give you bonus points every time you pay your monthly installment on time. For each timely monthly installment, regardless of the amount, you receive 834 points, which adds up to 10,008 bonus points per year.
As such, you can renovate your kitchen, buy a new car or finance your next project, for example, while also earning bonus points for your next hotel stay by paying your monthly loan installments on time.
This Spendwise offer is only available in Sweden to members of Strawberry, and applies to loans of between 50,000 SEK and 350,000 SEK.
Not yet a member? Join here!
Apply for a personal loan with Spendwise
There is no registration og administration fee. Upon paying your installments on time each month you will receive a total of 10 008 bonus points per year!
- You receive 834 bonus points per month upon paying your installments on time
- Prompt response upon submitting your application
- You may apply for a loan between 50 000 - 350 000 SEK
- Interest rate between 6,25% - 16,5%
- Repayment period between 1 - 10 years
- You find all information about your private loan in the Spendwise app
Apply through this link to make use of the offer. Please note that this offer is currently only available in Sweden.
Three things to keep in mind before applying
Read our three tips to what you need to keep in mind before applying for a private loan.
1. Can you afford a loan? Make a budget that provides an overview of your finances and shows how much you can afford to spend on a loan every month. Pay off more every month or increase your monthly payment if you can. Then you’ll pay your loan off faster and it will be cheaper for you in the long run.
2. What do you need a loan for? Think about whether the loan will give you long-term value. It could finance a course for a job or a renovation to increase the value of your home. A loan could also be of value in other ways. Borrowing money to buy a car could make your everyday life easier. If you choose to consolidate your loans with one loan provider you may benefit from a lower total monthly cost.
3. What does your loan cost? Always compare different lenders' interest rates, fees and terms before applying for a loan, since these will impact the cost of your loan. The interest rate is in turn set individually based on your financial situation, the loan amount and the loan terms. If you would like to pay off the loan over a longer period of time, the monthly cost will be lower, but the total repayment cost will be higher.