You’re not travelling without travel insurance, are you? It quickly becomes difficult if you lose your luggage or if your flight is delayed? When you pay with Strawberry Mastercard you automatically get a complementary travel insurance.
The travel insurance applies when you have paid a minimum of 50% of your trip with your card. The insurance also includes personal injury insurance and travel cancellation cover. This means you can receive compensation if the flight is delayed, if your luggage is lost or stolen – or in case of acute illness.
The insurance covers you as card holder as well as your partner and any child under the age of 23 living at home, whether they are traveling with you or by themselves. Alternatively, the insurance covers up to 3 travellers.
Terms & Conditions:
- The age of the children covered by the insurance has changed to 23 years of age.
- An excess of 500 NOK applies to all injuries/damages, except delays.
- The insurance coverage per person has increased to 25,000 NOK and the increase per claim is 50,000 NOK. The total insuranced amount for each individual item has changed to 10,000 NOK.
- The travel cancellation cover has increased to 50,000 NOK per claim.
- To be entitled to compensation for delayed checked-in luggage, the delay must be at least 4 hours. The maximum compensation cover is 2,000 NOK per person and 8,000 NOK per claim.
The supplementary travel insurance is valid if you have paid a minimum of 75% of your trip with your card.
The travel insurance includes
- Accidental injury insurance
- Travel cancellation insurance
- Compensation and cover in case of delayed departure, lost/stolen luggage or acute illness
The insurance covers you as card holder as well as your partner and any child under the age of 23 years living at home, whether they are traveling with you or by themselves. The insurance also covers grandchildren travelling with their grandparents.
Terms & Conditions:
- The insurance covers the entire travel arrangement you purchase with the card or via direct payment from one of your accounts before your departure. (Previously, the trip and the accommodation had to be included in the same booking confirmation and be paid at the same time.)
- An excess of 1 000 SEK applies to the travel cancellation insurance.
- If you cancel your trip due to pregnancy-related illness, you will now receive compensation up to week 28.
- Compensation is received for delayed arrivals (including stopovers) instead of delayed departures. The compensation is changed to a lump sum of SEK 700 per insured person and up to 2,800 SEK per card at delays of more than 6 hours.
- Maximum compensation per card for luggage delayed 6 hours is changed from 5,000 SEK to 4,000 SEK. After 48 hours delay the additional compensation is changed from 10,000 SEK to 4,000 SEK.
- Maximum compensation in case of death due to accident is changed to SEK 50 000.
Monday - Friday
8am - 8pm
9am - 5pm
Sundays and bank holidays