Got plans for a Nordic road trip with your friends this summer? Perhaps you’ve promised the kids amusement parks and fishing trips? Or maybe you’re dreaming of a romantic holiday for two to experience the midnight sun and a whale safari? Whatever your plans, it’s always nice to know that your accommodation is paid for, so that all you need to consider is your budget for amazing summer experiences. The summer pass costs €595, giving you 7 nights for €85 per night at many of our hotels across the Nordics between 22 June and 21 August 2023. You can choose to use all the nights for a week-long holiday or spread them out throughout the summer – it’s your holiday, so you decide!
How do I use the pass?
- Buy the summer pass on this page.
- You will then receive the summer pass via email.
- Book your hotel nights on the booking page.
- When you check in, just show your digital summer pass and provide your unique code.
- Enjoy a lovely stay at one of our hotels!
You’ll find FAQs and Terms & Conditions for the summer pass below.